sexta-feira, outubro 20, 2006

B.B.King & Friends Live At Ebony Theater, LA 1987

Aqui vai uma belíssima sugestão para o acalanto da alma no fim de semana. Puro Blues com BB King e uma turma que dispensa apresentações:

01. Why I sing the blues
02. Please send me someone to love
(with Gladys Knight)
03. The thrill is gone
(with Eric Clapton & Phil Collins)
04. I'd rather go blind
(with Etta James & Dr John)
05. When something is wrong with my baby
(with Billy Ocean)
06. Sky is crying
(with Stevie Ray Vaughan & Albert King)
07. Something got a hold on me
(with Etta James)

08. Midnight Hour
(with Etta James)
09. Ain't nobody's business but my own
(with Gladys Knight, Etta James & Chaka Khan)
10. Let's the good times roll
11. Tale my hand Precious Lord
12. Finale Jam
(with friends)

Sem comentários: